photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Out With The Old, In With The New

The new and improved La Dolce Vita header

I've been wanting a new header for a while and commissioned Kylie of Bandelle to design one for me. I think she has one of the best designed blogs out there and I knew that I would love whatever she came up with since I love her aesthetic. She was so wonderful to work with and listened to all of my suggestions. I absolutely love the end result and think it really reflects me and my blog. What do you think?


The original La Dolce Vita header

9 comments:

Courtney said...

looks fab! a new change is perfect for your new start!

Anonymous said...

You are too kind, Paloma. I'm glad you like your new header and you were such a pleasure to work with -- you definitely know your style. And the timing is just right for such an exciting change in your life.

Kylie

I ♥ You said...

so pretty! kylie is so talented!

cotedetexas said...

Courtney is so right - a perfect new header for your new career! wonderful!!!

amy said...

LOVE the new header!! Glad you had fun is SPAIN! We're dying to go there!

Stephanie said...

what a pretty new header! The old one is elegant too, but who doesn't like something fresh?! Great new look! I like it!

Great blog too!

Sheri said...

I L-O-V-E the new header! It is so you.

Material Girls said...

Oooh the new header looks SOO good!

Unknown said...

Oh, yes I love the new design. I liked your old one too but it's good to change things up a bit. I just did the same with my header. Have a good day~ XO Daisy~