photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, February 6, 2009

Wishing and Hoping...


for a relaxing and fun weekend. I hope everyone has had a great week. Mine was busier than usual, but I am glad to have made it through. I will be visiting the Urban Market again this Sunday, so stay tuned for an update on the first market of 2009. I have lots of exciting things in store for next week, so be sure to check in on Monday! Have a wonderful weekend!

Image of this gorgeous, lush arrangement via Avant Garden

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, looking forward to Monday! And I hope I see you at the Urban Market on Sunday. Have a lovely weekend, Paloma.

Kylie

Stephanie said...

I like your photos of lush flower arrangements. They are so beautiful and luxurious. Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the fleurs! I just found your blog! Look forward to reading more....
lamaisonfou blog

Maria Killam said...

What a gorgeous images! Thanks for the eye candy!

Unknown said...

that is a gorgeous arrangment

Sheri said...

I hope you had a great weekend. I can't wait to see your finds from the market. I was trying so hard to make it there today, but we have all been hit with that awful cold that is going around.