photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, April 13, 2009

Mr & Mrs Smith NYC Contest: Clue #2

Last week, I kicked off a new trivia contest in conjunction with Mr & Mrs Smith. This time around, we are featuring a hot hotel property in New York City. The objective is to guess the name and location of the property I am describing. I will post a new clue at the beginning of each week during a four week period, which began last week. At the end of the four weeks and after the four weekly clues, a winner will be selected at random from all of the correct entries and will receive a $100 gift card from Mr & Mrs Smith good towards a hotel stay at the location of your choice!

Clue #2: This lavish hotel is located in one of the most fashionable areas of Manhattan with close proximity to some of the best shopping, dining, and clubs New York has to offer. It maintains its exclusivity through its discreet location (it’s slightly difficult to find) and the fact that it is only open to guests and paying members. It is housed in an old warehouse and looks rather unassuming from the street, but once you make it inside, you will be greeted by some extraordinary interiors, including green Swarovski crystal chandeliers in the restaurant. Members of this hotel / club also have access to its sister houses throughout London.


If you think you know the answer, send an e-mail to LDVcontest@gmail.com. Write "Mr & Mrs Smith" in the subject line and make sure to include your first and last name, the country you live in, along with the name and location of the property you think I am describing.. Also, please let me know if you would like to receive more information from Mr & Mrs Smith, including insider travel tips and details on exclusive member benefits. To be fair, only one entry will be allowed per person per contest and please be sure to use a valid e-mail address because the gift card will be sent to the address you provide!


Sample e-mail:
My Name: Jane Doe
Country I Live In: USA
My Guess: Blakes Hotel in London, England
Yes, please tell me more about Mr & Mrs Smith

Click here to read the first clue about the hotel, which was once featured on Sex and the City.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay so I've won already, so I won't throw my hat in the ring for this one.

But let me just say that the huz and I stayed at another Smith property in Manhattan after our City Hall wedding there...the Bowery Hotel. And it was the most perfect hotel stay EVER!