photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, May 24, 2010

C’est tres chic!

{Perfect Parisian Style}

It’s no secret that I have had Paris on the brain lately. Well, maybe not just lately as it seems to be a constant presence in my mind and in my dreams. I absolutely adore the styling in this shoot with Raquel Zimmerman for Paris Vogue. The outfits are très Parisienne and I would happily wear any one of them. I happen to be a big fan of a long, lean, flare leg jean and love that Raquel is wearing them here. The High Heel Flare from J.Crew has been my favorite for quite some time now and I was devastated when they were discontinued.

While I love warm weather, it is already 90 degrees here in Houston. I’m sure we are in for an extremely hot summer, which is all the more reason to dream of cooler temperatures in Paris along with all of that wonderful architecture, fashion, art, and the pastries. Oh, the pastries!

{This ensemble is so chic. I love the navy blazer paired with the smart white jeans. The YSL belt is fabulous!}

{A Variation of the Previous Look with a Different Jacket and Accessories…Raquel’s hair looks amazing! C’est parfait!}

 

Image Credit: Terry Richardson for Paris Vogue via Dress Design Decor


Follow my blog with bloglovin

25 comments:

Unknown said...

ok seriously, no joke, i want the belts - especially the 1st YSL one! .. i'm saving my pennies NOW!

*muah*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Fargerike Dagny said...

I LOVE it!!
Love all outfits actually!

The gucci belt is also tres chic.

Have a fabulous Monday!

xoxo
dagny

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

I adore these looks! J'adore!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Love the YSL belt, love it! I think us Fashion lovers always have Paris on our minds!

Lauren said...

how long are her legs??? je suis tres jaloux!

kylie said...

You would look gorgeous in any of those outfits, Paloma. Can I please put in a request for another This or That post? I love your Houston posts!

Miss you,

Kylie
xxx

Carpe Diem said...

The white jeans with a blazer is so my look. Causal elegance is what it is all about for me. Love the pics;' thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to go shopping then take a trip to Paris!

Jess said...

OBSESSED! with that YSL belt! I know what you mean about the JCrew high heel flare jeans..I bought them in white right before they ran out online. I plan on taking extra super special care of them so they last for years!!

Unknown said...

ooh i'm wearing my red & white striped shirt like the first picture today!
xox alison

Unknown said...

i cut all of these out for my inspiration board but i'm happy someone took the time to scan them! i love all the preppy-with-a-twist styling.

MyFavoriteFrenchAntiques said...

I like how the striped shirt leads your eye down to the fab belt.

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

I love the first outfit and covet a pair of those J. Crew jeans, but I REALLY want a pair of those UH-MAZE-ING long legs! :)

Anonymous said...

Perfection! I seriously thought that first image was you! You and Raquel bear a resemblance.

Averill said...

Love white jeans + navy blazer: perfect summer office look. And I can't BELIEVE how hot it feels right now. Worst part is that it's only going to get hotter!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful outfits in the most beautiful city in the world! I wish I were there, oh yeah... the clothes would be great too! xo

Unknown said...

Thanks, Kylie! I miss you, too! XOXO

Designtiles, what a compliment! Thank you!

The Iconic Blog.com said...

Great post! I love French style. What a wonderful way to start the week.xxx

Crystal @ Plush Palate said...

Oh how I wish I could pull off these looks like her! And I adore that she's drinking a Starbucks Frappuccino in the first pic!

The Simply Luxurious Life said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous! First of all, Raquel Zimmermann seems to be everywhere which is completely and perfectly okay by me. But this French style is my favorite to wear personally - casual, feminine and unassuming. Beautiful images. Thank you for sharing.

By the way, stop on by the blog when you have time. I have a few things I'd like to give you. =)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Love that 2nd outfit!!

Bruninha said...

I love your blog! =)
And the first look is veryyyy parisian... I love it

xoxo

Alaina @ Live Creating Yourself said...

I love everything about these photos. Particularly the YSL belt!

Alaina

Kelly said...

Ok.. I wanted to comment on the fact that I love the YSL belt. But, so does everyone else! I guess we all have a similar taste - that must be why we all read your blog everyday!! Thanks, Paloma!

More this and that posts - fun!

LindsB said...

I wish I had those Paris legs to go along with the Paris style :)